

DJ would not sit on G-mas lap while I was taking the picture, so I got to be in the picture (Jon came a little later).
A few days later, as I was packing my lunch to take to work, DJ wanted to carry me string cheese to the car. This was how I got it back.

I guess DJ wanted to make sure it was good for me.
Lastly, we went out to dinner with some friends. There I noticed that DJ was eating his dessert with the bottom of the spoon.

Hey, he stayed happy through our dinner.
My fortune that night seemed very appropriate. It said "This year your highest priority will be your family." I thought of all the things my family has already gone through this year with Joy and everything and realized that my highest priority has been my family. And our family has been closer for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment