Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tag, You're It!

So , my cousin, Lisa, tagged me. Which means, I get to answer all these questions about myself. Hope you learn something new.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see, in 1998, I was going to BYU and getting ready to start my first summer of working at Aspen Grove.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
-Clean off my desk at work
-Make it home in time for DJ's appt with Kids on the Move
-Eat healthy
-Make dinner
-Try to start this novel that I haven't got around to reading

3. Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire
PARTY!! I would become a stay-at-home mom. Buy a house with a yard for DJ to play in. Go on a long vacation!!

4. 2 of my bad habits
-Drinking too much Diet Coke and not enough water
-Eating too many sweets and not enough vegetables

5. Places I've Lived
-Idaho Falls
-Provo/Orem
-Nampa, Idaho
-Pleasant Grove, Utah

6. 5 jobs I've had
-Home Lighting Center in Idaho Falls, the store where elegance glows
-Taco Bell
-BYU HFAC Ticket Office
-Aspen Grove
-Utah Community Credit Union

7. 5 things that people don't know about me
This one is tough because I feel like I am an open book, but I will try to tell you obscure facts about me. My two favorite board games are Clue and Blokus. The best way for me to have a Diet Coke is out of a fountain with a lemon and a lime. I love to read, especially LDS fiction. My worst impulse buy is the magazines right before you get to the checker at the grocery store. My favorite candy is Hot tamales and Dark Chocolate.

Now I get to tag a few people to have them enjoy this same experience.
I Tag: Kim D., Tami W., Alvin, Doug Z., Nate C.
Remember, this is just because I love you guys and want to know more about you!!

3 comments:

Renae said...

Trenna, you are so cute. I am sometimes a lemon girl and sometimes a lime, but together sounds perfect!

Tyler and Aubrey Hartley said...

Yea! Go Nampa!

Kim and Jim said...

Okay, since I have been tagged, here is a good chance for me to update my blog. You can see my answers here:
http://jimnkim.blogspot.com/

Love you Trenna!