Thursday, February 7, 2008

We are Wheel Watchers!!

DJ loves to watch Wheel of Fortune. He somehow knows when it is on and turns on the TV right as it is starting without anybody telling him. One time my visiting teachers were over during Wheel time and DJ turned on the TV right by where we were visiting, so I turned the sound way down. Even with no sound, DJ still clapped when someone solved the puzzle.



Do you know the answer to the puzzle???

3 comments:

Tammy and Alvin said...

I'd like to solve the puzzle, Pat:

Sour Cream And Onion Potato Chips!

[Screaming and Tears of Joy]

Trenna said...

You win the prize!! I love your new blog!!

Kim and Jim said...

That is hilarious! At least it is educational, right? We're Deal or No Deal fans at our house. It's pretty funny when Aspen says, "Hi Howie!" or, "Mommy- Open the case."

Love you!
Kim