
Here in Utah, we are getting a bad snowstorm. Roads are closed. Schools are closed. One school couldn't go home last night and about 160 kids had to spend the night at the school. It has been crazy here.
In the midst of all this, I decided to bring a valentine's treat to work today. It tastes very good (Well, at least the little I licked off the beaters did!) Here is the recipe for those who want it.
Vanilla Chip Dessert
1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt vanilla chips; stir until smooth. Cool. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add melted chips; beat well. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into two graham cracker crusts. Chill for at least 2 hours. Makes 2 pies.
It was a very easy recipe. I added red food coloring for Valentine's Day. Here is one of the finished pies.
YUM YUM! Can't wait to taste!
2 comments:
YUM! When are we going to have a sampling? Maybe at the next game night? :)
Madi turned 1 yesterday. I can't believe it! She's still as cuddly and happy as ever. Hope you guys had a fun Valentine's Day!
Love,
Kim
Looks very yummy
Post a Comment