5 years ago
Thursday, August 28, 2008
DJ's new daycare
DJ survived his first days of the new daycare. I was a little worried for the full days, because he doesn't sleep well in new places. But today, his first full day, he slept for two and a half hours! Wahoo. I hope the next two months go as well as the first two days. Now if we can get his sleep schedule good, he will do great when the new baby comes. He is sleeping in the big boy bed, but he falls asleep right by the door. After he falls asleep on the floor, we move him to the bed. I thought waking up in the bed, he would realize that is where he is supposed to sleep. But, this is not the case. He now is in the habit of falling asleep on the floor by the door. Any ideas on how we can break this habit??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment