5 years ago
Friday, May 2, 2008
Survivor Woes
What is up with Survivor this season? Last night, another contestant had to be medically evacuated from the game. This is the first season that three people had to leave for medical emergencies. Is it just because this season is tougher than others or is it that they are living dirtier than others? It was heartbreaking to see James come to tribal council hooked to an IV because of an infection. On a happier note, it has been fun to see the immunity idol being a big part of the game. I was blown away last night. Amanda was such a good actress, I totally bought that she couldn't find it under the flag. This season, I think, is one of the better Survivor seasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My mom started dancing and jumping up and down for that one reason, Survivor.
She exaggerates but I was pretty excited when Amanda played the immunity idol. I also agree with Trenna that this has been one of the best survivor seasons. With all the backstabbing, the finale could get VERY interesting. Can't wait until Thursday!!!
Is Thurs. the finale?
I was so glad she stuck it to them all! I was dying! Too bad about James, he was my favorite!.. well him and Ozzy... hope you're feeling better! We've had the same gunk at our house... not fun!
Post a Comment