Last night, like most of Utah, we were sitting around watching the Jazz game. Now, I like basketball, but to me the best part of the game is the last quarter. That is when it really gets exciting. So for a lot the rest of the game, I was searching the crowd for my dad. I knew approximately where his seats were, so anytime the camera got even kind of close to the section, basketball was forgotten, and a fun game of Where's Waldo? started. Now, this is the page of Where's Waldo? that everyone is wearing the exact same outfit (Since light blue shirts were passed out at the door.) My mission was to find the blue shirt that resembled my dad, with the blue shirt that resembled my uncle sitting right next to him. I think we got close a few times. Everytime, we thought we saw someone that looked close, we would pause the game and rewind (Thank heavens for the DVR!!). Now my brother, who is a four-quarter basketball watcher, didn't appreciate the stopping and starting and debating on whether some nice looking man was our father or not. Time after time we tried and failed to find a glimpse of 'Waldo' but we failed in our quest. Luckily, when my dad got home he found himself!!! In the first two minutes of the recording!! At the beginning of the broadcast, right before they announced the starting line of the Lakers, the camera focused on two, bright yellow-shirt wearing Laker fans. (That was not my dad and my uncle!) But, the two people we searched for the whole game, were found sitting right behind the two Laker fans. That would have been a good clue to know before starting our game of 'Where's Waldo?' For proof, I took a picture of the TV.

Wow, larger than life!! The other cool thing is David Archuleta was sitting about 10 seats away after singing the national anthem.
2 comments:
Trenna, you're famous!! Atleas, related to someone who is! Can I have your autograph? :)
So hopefully things are going well for you guys. We're busy with May Crew, and all the fun that comes with it. Jim and Glen are also swamped with the new building project. It's supposed to be finished in 2 weeks. It's actually getting very close- you guys should come up and take a tour sometime! I'm very excited that you will be coming this summer, by the way. Let us know if you're up for a game night before then!
Love,
Kim
Trenna,
I will be watching the game on Friday and dad will be there again. I will not be fooled this time........ I am taking the remote with me to the bathroom.
Mark
Post a Comment