Yesterday, we took DJ to the opthalmalogist to check if the pressure on the brain is affecting his eyes. The doctor put drops in to dilate his eyes. We, then, played in the waiting room for a while.
Next,we went into the office and waited there.
The doctor told us that while the pressure of the malformation is not affecting his eyes, he is a little near-sighted. (Surprise, Surprise)
1 comment:
Hi John, Trena, and my little buddy DJ. This is Gpa Marshall.
I want you all to know that you are on my front page of my yahoo and I can now read everything, everyday.
I'm a computer geek and it's ironic that I don't know how these BLOGS work so this is a learning experience for me.
DJ, I love you and it's very heart warming to see you when I can.
Thank you Trena for doing this, it means ALOT to me to know his progress.
I love you all,
Shawn
Post a Comment