I had a conversation with someone yesterday about my happiness. She asked what made me happy. I quickly listed off the obvious: DJ, my family, and a good book. Later, I thought deeper about the question and came up with more, less obvious, answers.
-The sun makes me happy. Who can be sad on a bright, sunny day?
-An unexpected surprise or gesture brings a smile to my face. For example, the other day I walked into work, and there were a couple of roses on my desk. They were from a coworker who wanted to thank me for helping her with a problem. That made me happy.
-Laughing at a witty joke. Laughing in general helps brighten my day.
-Snuggling in my blankets with a good movie to cross-stitch to.
-Finally breaking through on a problem that has been on my mind.
There are many others. With so many happy things, why do I let sadness or negative thoughts ruin my day???
6 years ago
1 comment:
It makes me happy that my sister is blogging! Hooray! Oh and Sonic makes me happy too!
Post a Comment