Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sonic!

Here we are in the new year, getting used to the new schedules of me going back to work and Jon starting the new semester. After getting to work this morning, I realized I had DJ's car seat in my car and Jon needed it in less than an hour. I turned around and took it back home. Since I was going to be late anyway, I decided a Diet Coke stop was needed. I had a coupon for a free Route 44 at Sonic so I stopped there. Apparantly, I stop there too much. I got to the drive-thru box and said, "I have a coupon for a free Route 44." To which the lady replied, "Diet Coke, right?" Is it bad when the Sonic employees know your order??

1 comment:

Kim and Jim said...

Hi Trenna! I'm glad to hear that things are starting to (hopefully!) get back to normal for you guys. I think it is funny that they know you at Sonic :)

Some time we need to have you guys come play games or have dessert or something at our new house. We're not there very often, since Scott (Jim's brother) and his wife Karissa are living in the basement, but it would be fun to see you, and to meet Hailey.