Glad she is gaining weight. Maybe she will be in the long sleeved outfit I gave her by summer!
Congrats, Hailey! I remember the day Madi hit double-digits. I was so proud of her.I've been thinking of you guys lately. How are things? Sometime we'd love to have you come over to our place in Orem for dinner.Kim
hey there! It's good to hear from you. You kids are so cute. How is DJ doing a month later?? Glad Hailey is beefing it up some more. My girls were the same way--below the charts until about 14 months. Aren't girls so fun? Take care!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Glad she is gaining weight. Maybe she will be in the long sleeved outfit I gave her by summer!
Congrats, Hailey! I remember the day Madi hit double-digits. I was so proud of her.
I've been thinking of you guys lately. How are things? Sometime we'd love to have you come over to our place in Orem for dinner.
Kim
hey there! It's good to hear from you. You kids are so cute. How is DJ doing a month later??
Glad Hailey is beefing it up some more. My girls were the same way--below the charts until about 14 months. Aren't girls so fun?
Take care!
Post a Comment