So the other day, I was reading Julianne W's
post about how her baby's clothes fit lengthwise but are too big around the waist. Well, I was thinking about how that is DJ to a tee. So, when I came home from work today, this is what I saw...


DJ can't keep clothes, that are the right length, up on his hips. Now, I am not naming any names, but these pictures remind me of one of DJ's uncles....
4 comments:
I can hear the conversation at your house. "Now DJ I don't want to take a picture of your face. I want to take a picture of your bum. Now don't turn around. You don't have to say cheese because I am taking a picture of your backside."
Teri, he was throwing playing cards off of the bed. I did not have him pose for this!!
I love the pictures! He is so cute! I'm still working with his "certain uncle" on wearing his pants around his waste rather than around his bum. You better work on it now or he'll be a 30 (well 28) year old who still "sags" his pants! YUCK!!! (j/k)
What "uncle" are you talking about? It must be one of Jon's brothers.......
Post a Comment