a Baby Sister!! Just so everyone knows, we found out today that I am having a girl. We have a lot of blue in our house. We might have to change the colors a little bit.
I missed the pregnant blog, too. Just some advice .... don't change your blue too fast remember I had 2 ultra sounds that claimed "girl" on our Joey and there is no girl about him :) See you soon at Aspen Grove!!! Congratulations
I also missed the Pregnancy Announcement post- guess you were keeping it a secret? Either way, we're very excited for you! DJ will absolutely love having a little sister to chase around and torment :)
13 comments:
I can't believe I had to find this out by reading your blog. You know my iPhone is connected to my hip!
Congrats!
Wahoo! Congrats! The MATH Team is very excited for you.
Wait a minute. Found out you were having a girl? How about found out you were pregnant? Did I miss an entry somewhere? Congratulations! Tammy
Baby Girl, baby girl!! YAY! She'll just be a doll. When are you due?
WHere is my phone call? I agree with Tami. I can't believe we found out by reading your blog. Thanks for the phone call.
Congratulations on having a baby girl!! When is the due date?
Mark
The due date is November 8th, but they will probably schedule the c-section sometime the week before.
Cograts!! We are so excited for you!
What!?! I must have missed the "I'm pregnant" entry as well!!
Yeah for baby girls!
Can't wait to see you at Aspen :)
yeah congratulations! how exciting!
That is so exciting Trenna!! By the way this is Darci, Jeff's wife. I love your blog! I found it through Sabrina's! Congrats on the baby news!!
I missed the pregnant blog, too. Just some advice .... don't change your blue too fast remember I had 2 ultra sounds that claimed "girl" on our Joey and there is no girl about him :) See you soon at Aspen Grove!!! Congratulations
I also missed the Pregnancy Announcement post- guess you were keeping it a secret? Either way, we're very excited for you! DJ will absolutely love having a little sister to chase around and torment :)
Post a Comment