Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sad Day.

It has been a sad week in our house. On Sunday, we found out my 2-year old niece had passed away in her sleep. For the whole story, please visit Tami's blog tamigweaver.blogspot.com . Her family is in our thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Kim and Jim said...

Oh, Trenna, I am so sorry to hear this! I can't imagine what Mike and Tami are feeling, but I know that it is one of the hardest things that Heavenly Father can ask us to go through in losing a child. I know that little Joy is a very special little girl, and I know she has many friends and loved ones who will watch over her until her family is re-united again.

Please, call us if we can do anything at all for you, or for Mike and Tami! We love you guys and will pray for your family,
Love,
Kim and Jim