Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy New Year!!

My new year started off with a bang... I went to change the batteries in my digital camera. After I changed them, I closed the door to the batteries and turned on the camera. It would not turn on, saying the battery door is open. I tried again, and again. Every time, the screen would just say the battery door is open. I googled this problem and come to find out there is a little plastic piece in the battery compartment that tells the camera the door is closed. Apparently, mine has broken off. Now my camera is busted. The online fixes all start with, "Unscrew the back of the camera...." The question is, do I send it into the company and be without a camera for 2 months or just buy a new one?? Anyway, that is why my blog has not been updated. Other reasons for the unupdated blog are crazy work hours and sick in bed.... Hope everyone is having a wonderful new year!!

1 comment:

Tyler and Aubrey Hartley said...

I hope you start to feel better and get things figured out with the camera. I vote for a new camera.