Monday, June 15, 2009

Golly Gee, Look Whos Three

My wonderful son turned three over the weekend. Wahoo, Terrible Twos are over!!


These were taken at the park where we had a get together. It was perfect weather for the kids to play on the playground. As we got into the car to go home, the heavens opened and it started pouring. Talk about perfect timing.

Here is a current picture of Hailey since I haven't updated recently. DJ finally held her. We were so proud.



Notice she is wearing the same outfit as Glory. I guess sisters really do think alike.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny that you think terrible two's are over... okay, maybe they are,.. but get yourself all psyched up and excited for the terrible three's. (Sorry to be the bearer of bad news) I have always thought they were worse. Maybe you will be a blessed lady. ;-)

Your kids are cutie pies!
Love ya!

SunValleyKid said...

Happy Birthday DJ!! I love the age three. Hailey is so big and beautiful!

Kim and Jim said...

I have to agree that three, and even four, have been much more difficult than two was. Maybe girls are just much more whiny than boys. Aspen really knows how to turn on the pouty tears... and Madi is just starting the tantrums (and she's only 29 months!!) but hey, at the end of the day, when they are quietly sleeping, you kind of forget about the traumatic daytime moments, right?