Our sweet daughter has arrived. We are all healthy. Most of us are happy, (DJ still doesn't know what to think.) Everytime we show Hailey to DJ, he closes his eyes and shakes his head thinking if he ignores her, she will go away. She was born on Wednesday, November 5th. She was 7 lbs 7 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She had jaundice pretty bad and so for a couple of the days we were at the hospital she was under the lights except for feeding. We are now home. Here are some pictures
We want to thank Grandma for watching DJ while we were in the hospital, he had a wonderful time.
Wahoo!! Congratulations. Everyone knows that November is the best month to be born in. And now you can start singing, "One boy. One girl. Two hearts beating wildly..."
what a cute baby. I'm happy to hear everyone is well and home safely. Love the name. I wish you a speedy recovery. C-sections can be brutal. I hope you have a great week. Take care !
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful little girl. DJ's response gave me a big smile...it'll be interesting to see how Allie reacts when she has a sibling.
She is so sweet! What a cute name- especially her middle name (it's the same as Madi's, and very appropriate I might add). I love the picture you posted where DJ is looking at her, not really knowing what to think. It's hard for that first child to have to suddenly share their domain with another baby. Soon, he will love having a little sister to boss around, I'm sure :)
We're glad everything went well, hope you can get rested up and adjusted to all the newness of baby #2! Hope to see you guys soon! We're in the process of buying a duplex in Orem. Not to move into, but to rent. That's what we've been up to lately.
Congratulations! Little girls are so fun. What a fun early 'THANKSGIVING' gift. I'm sure DJ will come around soon enough and you will be wishing he would ignore her again.
15 comments:
Wahoo!! Congratulations. Everyone knows that November is the best month to be born in. And now you can start singing, "One boy. One girl. Two hearts beating wildly..."
Congratulaions!! She is so pretty and I can not wait to hold her. I am glad she is healthy.
She is cute! Hope you are getting some sleep.
Aw, she is so adorable! Congratulations!!
what a cute baby. I'm happy to hear everyone is well and home safely. Love the name. I wish you a speedy recovery. C-sections can be brutal. I hope you have a great week. Take care !
Congratulations Trenna!! We are so excited for you! She is perfect!
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful little girl. DJ's response gave me a big smile...it'll be interesting to see how Allie reacts when she has a sibling.
Congrats! We are very excited for you!
Whoohoo! She's so pretty. Glad everything went OK and that your mom was able to help out.
Trenna she is gorgeous!!
She is so sweet! What a cute name- especially her middle name (it's the same as Madi's, and very appropriate I might add). I love the picture you posted where DJ is looking at her, not really knowing what to think. It's hard for that first child to have to suddenly share their domain with another baby. Soon, he will love having a little sister to boss around, I'm sure :)
We're glad everything went well, hope you can get rested up and adjusted to all the newness of baby #2! Hope to see you guys soon! We're in the process of buying a duplex in Orem. Not to move into, but to rent. That's what we've been up to lately.
Love,
Kim
Congratulations! Little girls are so fun. What a fun early 'THANKSGIVING' gift. I'm sure DJ will come around soon enough and you will be wishing he would ignore her again.
congratulations!!!!! She's beautiful!
fyi - I changed my blog address. I hope you are doing well.
bartholomewclan@blogspot.com
I love those pictures! You all look great and she is beautiful!
Congrats!
Post a Comment